University of Cambridge Judge Business School
Thursday 29th June 2017
The 10th Seminar in our business school series will be hosted by the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance, University of Cambridge Judge Business School on 29th June.
We’ve elected for a different format for this seminar: following a key note address by Svein Andresen of the Financial Stability Board, there will be four one hour speaker sessions.
- The first on contextualising the landscape of global alternative finance by speakers from CCAF, IMF, and Chicago Booth School of Business.
- The second on corporate adaption of alternative finance by speakers from CME Group, Microsoft, IBM, World Economic Forum, and BBVA.
- The second key note address is then delivered by Mario Marcel, the Governor of Central Bank of Chile.
- After lunch the third session will be on Alternative Finance in Emerging Markets and developing countries by speakers from World Bank, Inter American Development Bank, Tata Consultancy Services, Asian Development Bank, and the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.
- The third Key note address will be delivered by Sarah Rapson of the FCA, before the final session Regulating alternative finance: opportunities and challenges by speakers from Abu Dhabi Financial Services Regulatory Authority, SEC, Malaysian Securities Commission, FCA, and ESMA.
For more details, see the programme below.