The Institute for Quantitative Investment Research (INQUIRE) invites submissions of completed research papers to be presented at the next practitioners conference, to be held in London, UK, 23 Jan 2018.
Guidelines for speakers
Guidelines for papers will be similar to those for academic speakers, except
- Innovation and academic rigour are good but SO WHAT? is crucial.
- Existence of a paper (in due course if not now) is good, but only slides or equivalent are essential. These will be needed 10 days before the seminar for copying etc. However, the more detail on the presentation that can be provided, the better the chance that it will be selected.
- We expect to award a tombstone and suitable prize to the best presentation.
- Presentations must not under any circumstances be sales pitches
- Some of the more analytical papers will have an academic discussant (as we had at the last seminar). However, we would also encourage the submission of more general practitioner-oriented papers.