INQUIRE considers the making of awards an important means of fulfilling its mission to encourage top-quality research relevant to the investment community.
- Recipients - financially, from the prestige added to their CVs, and the knowledge that their work is valued
- Heads of department - from the accolade to their school, and the recognition that its work has impact in the real as well as the academic world
- Investment practitioners - signposting the best research and encouraging its presenters to produce more of the same
The awards are made
- before the event, in the form of scholarships to help fund research, and
- after the event, in the form of prizes for the best papers presented at its seminars.