Since its inception in 1988, INQUIRE has encouraged and supported research at business schools and universities in the UK, Europe and throughout the world, and welcomed papers and proposals from them wherever they are located. However over the last 25 years the number of such schools has rocketed, and following a review of the effectiveness of our research sponsorship in 2012, Council realised that we needed to provide a more precise focus for our activities.
To this end, in 2012 we established a core group of Business School Partners, selected on the basis of the excellence and relevance of their research, and on the proviso that each school has a campus within an hour’s journey from London.
Under this arrangement, INQUIRE:
- holds 2 one-day seminars each year, hosted by each school in turn, enabling the school to showcase its research to our members, and invite researchers in related fields from other panel members and elsewhere
- makes an unrestricted contribution to the host’s research budget
- offers high calibre Ph.D students at the schools two or more INQUIRE Research Scholarships each year
Our Business School Partners are:
- Cass Business School, City University, London
- ICMA Centre, Reading and Henley Business School
- Imperial College Business School, London
- Judge Business School, Cambridge
- London Business School
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- Saïd Business School, Oxford
- Warwick Business School
For more information about each school, please see our Useful Links page.