UBS, 5 Broadgate, London, EC2M 2QS
Wednesday 18th January 2017
We are delighted to present material from our Practitioner Seminar on 18th January 2017.
It was hosted by UBS in their offices at 5 Broadgate, London EC2M 2QS, for which INQUIRE is very grateful.
We are also grateful to our speakers for presenting on topics that we hope will be of interest to the INQUIRE membership. We had a wide range of topics presented by representatives from firms that lead in their respective fields:
- Harvesting Yield from Cross-Asset Carry, Nick Baltas, UBS
- Time is money - Exploring equity duration, Steven Gao, Macquarie
- Trading Flows and Factor Risk, Michael Steliaros, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- What’s in a name? In case of Smart Beta it’s hard to tell, Melissa Brown, Axioma
- How to balance ESG goals and active risk in benchmark-aware equity portfolios, Katharina Schwaiger, Blackrock
- Factor Investing and ESG Integration, Dimitris Melas, MSCI
- Inferring Employees’ Social Media Perceptions of Corporate Culture and the Link to Firm Value, Andy Moniz, Erasmus University.
We very much look forward to your participation in this event. As with all our seminars, it will provide an unparalleled opportunity to get close to the presenters and discuss their research with them.
Members can log in to register below, if you are not a member, learn more about the benefits of joining INQUIRE.
This content is only available to INQUIRE members. Please log in to view this content.